1. This estimate is an approximation and is not guaranteed. The estimate is based on information obtained or provided by the customer regarding project requirements. Actual cost may change once all project elements are finalized or negotiated. Prior to any changes of cost, the client will be notified. Estimate valid for 30 days.
2. Services. Upon acceptance by you, Chi's floor sanding will service as described in the estimate. Any additional services requested by you and not covered by the estimate will incur additional charges.
3. Schedule. The services will be completed in accordance with the schedule in the estimate, or as otherwise approved by the customer.
4. Changes. Changes in the specifications, quantities, schedule or other aspects of the services that are requested or approved by you do not become binding upon Chi's floor sanding unless accepted by Chi's floor sanding and a new estimate will be sent out confirming changes. Any such changes may result in additional or increased charges, and you agree to pay such increased charges.
5. Unless explicitly agreed prior to commencement of work, payment will be due in full upon completion of the work or services provided. Where a quotation has been provided, the full amount, less any payments already made, is payable. Where a quotation has not been provided, The Company's agent will advise the customer of the amount due and will post a detailed receipted invoice within 72 hours.
6. Payment Terms. All invoices for services covered by the estimate are payable within fifteen (15) days after invoice date (i.e. net 15). You are not entitled to an early payment or similar discount.
7. Late Charges; Interest. Any invoices not paid by you on or before the due date will bear interest after the due date until the invoice is paid at the lesser of twelve (12%) percent per annum or the highest lawful rate
8. The Company can only be held liable for the extent of works carried out by The Company. No liability shall be accepted in respect of defects in existing installations or in respect of parts not manufactured by The Company. The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to property, materials or injuries to individuals caused by the personal actions of the customer or other household members or guests before, during or after such works have been carried out.